What’s Hot in AVON Brochure 14 2012
Loving the front cover of AVON brochure 14 2012 featuring the new AVON Super Drama Mascara. This is the latest addition to the mascara family at AVON. Lift, Lengthen and Volumise lashes in an instant*. It comes in two shades – black and brown/black. It is on a fabulous introductory price too of just £7. Personally I love selling mascaras, as they are a repeat purchase every 12-16 weeks. It is also is in a lovely purple packaging too.
More excitingly, as I love any freebies, is that if you buy any 2 products between page 5-15 – you can get a FREE beauty bonus worth £20. (based on normal brochure prices) The beauty bonus bag includes: ANEW Genics Treatment Concentrate – Trial Size, Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Frozen Rose and Nailwear Pro+ in Plum Seduction.
*consumer study of 119 people.
Sarah’s Top Buys in AVON Brochure 14 2012
- Page 34 – ColourTrend Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel – just 99p (yes you heard me right!) – there are 15 fabulous colours to choose from and at that price, why not experiment a little.
- Page 153 – Solutions Skin Care Kits – these are 2 week mini kits from the Solutions range, absolutely perfect for taking away on holiday or giving skincare a try. There are 3 different Mini kits:
- Hydra Radiance Mini Travel Kit – for Dull Skin
- Complete Balance Mini Travel Kit – for Combination Skin
- Sensitive Botanicals Mini Travel Kit – for Sensitive Skin
- Pages 164-166 – Nightwear and Lingerie – there are some gorgeous ranges and include some that go up to a size 22/24
Back To School Range
There are lots of things in AVON Brochure 14 2012 for the kids going back to school starting on Page 194. There are Water Bottles, Lunch Bags, branded pencil cases, school bags and swimbags. These are bang on trend and the kids will love them too. You don’t also have to face the High Street when shopping with AVON, which is a real plus when you’ve got the kids.
My Favourite Bargains of AVON Brochure 14 2012
Let’s face it, we all want to save money on our favourite products. Well from Page 200-209 there is a mix and match:
- 1 item for £2
- 2 items for £3
- 5 items for £5
There are a range of firm favourites, from AVON Care, AVON for Men, Shampoos, Shower Gels…… I will personally be taking advantage of buying 5 things – as that works out at just £1 each! I may well even stock up whilst this promotion is on.
I really cannot wait to get stuck into AVON Brochure 14 2012.