Making Bath Time Fun
Most parents will know that making bath time fun can be a struggle with little ones, especially toddlers. I’ve got double trouble (aka twins) so it’s a case of being able to keep them both happy plus get them washed in an efficient and tantrum free way.
I really do love the AVON Natural Kids range of bath and hair products. The bottles are really funky – they have little feet – so the kids can play with them. Also, the products smell amazing too.
In the range there is:
- Crazy Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner (tear free formula)
- Wacky Watermelon Shampoo & Conditioner (tear free formula)
- Bursting Berry Body Wash & Bubble Bath(dermatologically tested with tear free formula)
- Swirling Strawberry Body Wash & Bubble Bath (dermatologically tested with tear free formula)
- Amazing Apple Detangling Spray
- Outgoing Orange Bath Time Body Paint – roll soap over wet skin to draw a fun design. Rinses off.
It is brilliant that it’s an all in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner because my biggest battle is the hairwash. That’s closely followed by brushing my little girl’s hair – which is made so much easier with the detangling spray.
They are also incredible value in the AVON brochure and as you can see in the picture are really fun too.