What to do when you are asked to provide an AVON Raffle Prize
Quite often as an AVON Representative you may be approached by your children’s PTA, a local school or charity to provide an AVON Raffle prize for their event. This is a fantastic opportunity to support your local community as well as a great opportunity to find new potential customers.
The next big question is…..what to donate as a raffle prize?
Ideas for an AVON Raffle Prize
- You can go with a ready made gift set – there are some lovely gift sets (especially fragrance) in the brochure
- You can “bundle up” your own mix of products – ranging from toiletries, make-up, fragrance, jewellery etc.
- Save up products when they are on special promotion, on offer or are a freebie – don’t be afraid to mix and match products and ranges.
- Make sure that you present your raffle prize nicely. You can use the AVON Wrap Your Own Gift basket or get a nice basket and some ribbon. You want people to be eyeing up your prize when they are buying the tickets.
- You can theme your AVON raffle prize – perhaps a basket of summer goodies, pampering treats or all things purple…as a few examples.
- Don’t forget to include your business card (and if you can a brochure) so that the lucky winner can contact you if they want to become a customer.
- Why not put a little congratulations note in – handwrite it and invite the winner to contact you if they would like to see an AVON brochure.
An example of my recent AVON Raffle Prize for a local charity
This was donated to a local ladies evening to support The Joshua Tree Charity.
It was a mixed bundle of AVON products: Bubble Bath, Room Spray, Body Spray, Fragrance, Shower Gel and Body Scrub. I put it together myself rather than being a “ready made” bundle.
I really hope the winner enjoyed their AVON Raffle Prize.