Can you call it an AVON Job?
If it’s not an AVON Job what is it?
AVON is an opportunity and it is a self-employed opportunity not an AVON job. You are not paid a wage or a salary – instead you receive earnings or commission based upon your own sales, and if you are an Independent Sales Leader, your team’s sales as well.
Benefits of it NOT being an AVON Job
- You can be your own boss and work based from home.
- It is flexible and you can choose how many hours you wish to work. You do not need to “clock in” or “clock out” with anyone.
- You can fit it in around your lifestyle – if you want to take time out you can.
- You are able to choose whether you want to sell door-to-door, to friends & family, in work, parties etc. or do a combination of methods.
- There is no limit to your financial success or personal growth with hard work and determination. If you want to do more you can – you do not have to wait for “over-time” opportunities to appear.
Why I chose the AVON Opportunity over a Job
Since leaving university in 1999, I have always had a job. I have worked for a number of Blue Chip companies in the UK as a trained and qualified as an Accountant. Until having children I loved having a job.
After having my twins in 2009, I decided that I did not want to go back to a job. My main reason being that I wanted to spend time with my children whilst they were growing up. Also, I didn’t want to (and couldn’t really afford) to pay the nursery fees for 2 children under the age of 1!
Like most people, I didn’t have the luxury of affording not to be able to work, we still had a mortgage and bills to pay. So I decided to take a look at the AVON opportunity as a flexible way of earning money around the children.
In the 2 years I have been with the AVON opportunity I have been able to watch my children develop and grow along with my AVON business. I now have over 300 Independent AVON Representatives and AVON Sales Leaders in my team. I have also been able to take time out with my children and to spend time with my family as well. I love the fact that I have no boss. I do work hard when I work, but equally I do take time out.
It is not an AVON Job, unless you are a corporate member of staff employed by AVON.