Why Customers Make Great Representatives
AVON customers can make excellent representatives themselves for a number of reasons.
- They buy the products already
- They wear the products already
- They love the AVON brand
- They give AVON products as gifts to loved ones
They are already ambassadors for the company and they don’t even realise. This means they are ideal candidates as AVON representatives.
How to approach customers
Sometimes they may come up with the objection “I don’t want to go door-to-door” or “I haven’t got time” – here are my SarahsReps top tips for approaching customers and handling those objections.
- “I don’t want to go door-to-door” – a significant proportion of AVON representatives sell to their friends/family or in work. Networking the products is a fantastic way of gaining sales. It doesn’t need to take up a lot of time and can be fun and sociable.
- If your customer is a big spender – why not ask them if they’d like to save money on their own orders by becoming a representative and showing the brochure to a few friends.
- Pop a small recruitment flyer in your order bags – it’s not too “in your face” and your customer can always ask you more information.
- Why not ask in the 3rd party “I am looking for new team members – do you know anyone?” – you may just get some referrals from their network of friends and family.