How to Use the AVON advert
It is always great news when the AVON advert comes on TV. As an Independent Representative or Sales Leader, this is a great chance to increase business, gain new customers and new representatives. In this article, I am going to share with you my 5 top tips for How to Use the AVON advert.
There are two main types of adverts – those launching new products and those which are looking for new representatives to start earning extra cash. Both are great for increasing your business and your earnings.
AVON Advert – Representative 5 top tips
- Ask your customers “Did you see the latest AVON advert – what do you think?” – this is a great conversation opener.
- Get a post-it/sticky label and highlight “As Seen on TV” when there is a new launch product.
- Re-canvass when the product AVON advert is on – the advert will be attracting new potential customers.
- Offer samples of the product advertised – for example the Fergie Outspoken Intense when it is launched. This will support the TV advertising and customers often like to try before they buy.
- If you can get a youtube copy of the advert (from iAVONuk) share this with your facebook friends – this may encourage more sales.
AVON Advert – Sales Leader 5 top tips
- Co-ordinate your prospecting activity with the TV advertising. It will be in people’s subconscious and they will be thinking about it – even if they haven’t been proactive in joining AVON yet. You may be their “call to action.”
- Use “Have you seen our recent TV advertising about our products/new representatives?” as an opening line when speaking to people.
- Don’t be a secret agent – let everyone know that they can come to YOU to join AVON.
- Let people know that the recruitment advert uses real people – real Sales Leaders and Representatives. (some of which I have had the pleasure of meeting)
- Get your name and number out there as much as possible. I always leave a paper trail of “Call Sarah – 0800 118 5411 or text AVON to 88802″ on my cards/flyers and posters.
If you are an existing representative, but find people who approach you to join AVON, why not consider becoming an Independent Sales Leader. You are still a representative, however, you appoint and train other people to become a representative like you. You will be given training, support and guidance from the person who appointed you as well as from the Area Sales Manager.