With Summer fast approaching, and the weather has been fantastic so far this year, it is important to look after your skin in the sun. AVON Suncream is fantastic and there is a whole range of Sun Care products in the AVON brochure. From, moisturising creams, to kids suncream, after sun and tan boosters – there is something to suit all skin types.
Staying Safe in the Sun Tips
- Choose a higher SPF for your face – which will help protect your skin from ageing sun damage. Use a day cream which has SPF in it – that way you are automatically covered by your usual skincare routine even on cloudy days.
- The sun is it’s hottest between 11am-2pm – so try to keep out of the sun during these hours….especially if you have little ones. You are just as likely to get sunburnt on a cloudy day too.
- Using an After Sun every evening on your holiday will help keep your tan longer and will help keep your skin soft.
- Keep applying suncream throughout the day – personally I would say every hour or so (depending on how hot it is and what you are up to etc)
- Apply your Suncream about 20-30 minutes before you are ready to go outside.
- Check the Expiry Date of your suncream – don’t chance it.
- Buy your suncream from AVON before your holidays – it is more likely to be cheaper than buying it once you are on holiday.
- Use complementing SPF products – such as AVON’s Youth Awakening Lipstick with SPF15 or MagiX Face Protector with SPF20.
- Why not cheat (without the risks of a Sunbed) with AVON’s Soft & Glow Airbrush Spray or Bronzing Glow Dust!