How To Grow Your AVON Business When It’s Raining
I know I am writing this heading into the Summer months, but there are days when it’s raining – and you just think “How can I grow my business?” ……..actually you are probably thinking “Oh, it’s raining, I cannot do anything today.” Here are some of the things I do when it’s raining….and I don’t want to go out and get wet.
Oh and a top tip from me - if you do brave the wet weather use AVON Lotus Shield – the ultimate to stopping your hair getting frizzy.
Remember just like a plant or tree – a business needs rain to grow.
Embrace the weather and use it to your advantage.
10 ways to grow when it’s raining
- Look at your “Who Do You Know List” – is there any new people you can add to the list. Even better, why not make sure that you touch base with some of your existing names who haven’t seen the brochure recently.
- Update your Facebook Page - put your latest brochure or connect with friends and share what you’ve been up to in your business. Perhaps post the latest product deals or recommend a product.
- Go through your old leads – give them a quick call or text. Things may have changed since you last spoke to them.
- Write a newsletter for your customers (or team) – share ideas and recommend products.
- Pop on some free online adverts to find new team members or customers.
- Do some online training to learn more about your products or business systems.
- Organise an event – whether it be a party/open house or recruitment stall. You can do all the admin and back office from the comfort of your house whilst it’s raining.
- Do a bit of goal setting – work out where you want to be in 90 days – set a plan in place. Ask for help if you need it.
- Call your team or customers for a catch up – see how they are doing and if they need anything.
- If you have put your brochures out for collection and it’s raining – GO BACK AND COLLECT THEM IN – all customers love a reliable representative who comes when they say they will.
These are just 10 ideas to help you out, when you really cannot face going out in the rain. One of the many things I love about AVON is that we are our own boss – we choose when we want to work. This means I don’t have to go out in the rain if I don’t want to. (unless I’ve told a customer I am coming) However, I am my own boss, so I do need to work – so I have to be able to “reach people” whether it’s raining or not. Hope these tips help.