If you have a team of AVON Sales Leaders here are some tips that will help you help your team recruit! Using these tips will help you and your team grow your businesses. I believe strongly in the phrase : Together Everyone Achieves More.
With AVON Sales Leadership, your success is my success, so it’s in my best interests to help my team.
Sarah’s 5 Top Tips
1. Be the best recruiter in your team. Set the example for your team to follow – lead from the front. You will gain valuable experience which you can then share with your team.
2. Set incentives or competitions for your team “who can get the most recruits”.
3. Believe in your AVON Sales Leaders, even if they don’t yet have the confidence or believe in themselves yet.
4. Go out together either as a group or in pairs with your AVON Sales Leaders. This is great bonding as well as a good time to coach and share skills.
5. Recognise your recruiting superstars. Celebrate successes with your team.
Sarah’s AVON experience
Building a team of AVON Sales Leaders (as well as representatives) does take time and effort. I will always go out and train my AVON Sales Leaders face-to-face and continue to meet with my AVON Sales Leaders to recruit and prospect. It can be a lot of fun, and we do vary the methods of recruiting. Whether it be a children’s playbarn, town centre or recruitment fair, I will be there supporting my team. I like activities that I can work around my lifestyle and my children, and so totally respect other people’s time pressures. Fundamentally, I believe if you coach your team in the key skills of recruiting this will build competence which in turn will build their confidence.